Dravo S.A.U. guarantees compliance with the applicable data-protection legislation, as established in the Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights Act 2018 (3/2018, of 5 December; LOPD GDD) It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 in respect of the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identidad del responsable
- Owner: Dravo S.A.U.
- VAT Nº. (NIF): A -78521168
- Address: C/ CALERUEGA 102-104 – PLANTA TERCERA, MODULO IZQUIERDO, EDIFICIO OFIPINAR 28033-MADRID, – España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://dravosa.com
Principles applied to data processing
When processing your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles in accordance with the new European data-protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency :The Owner shall always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner shall inform the User in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of relevance of data: The Owner shall request only data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is sought.
- Principle of limiting the conservation period: The Owner shall maintain the data collected for no longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of processing.The Owner shall inform the User of the conservation time as appropriate for the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Owner shall regularly review lists and delete any records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality The personal data collected shall be processed in such a way as to guarantee its security, confidentiality and integrity.
The Owner shall take the necessary precautions to avoid any unauthorised or undue access to users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
In order to browse at https://dravosa.com it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The circumstances under which you do provide your personal data are:
- When you make contact via contact forms or by sending an email.
- When you make a comment on an article or page.
- When you send us your CV in relation to a job vacancy.
The Owner informs you that in respect of your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the data stored.
- Request that data be corrected or deleted.
- Request that its processing be limited.
- Object to processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party by directly making a request to the Owner. This means that any client, subscriber or partner who has provided their data at any time may contact Dravo S.A.U. to ask for details of the data that has been stored and how it has been obtained, request corrections to or the portability of their personal data, object to processing, limit its use or request the deletion of this data from the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, correction, deletion, portability and objection, please write by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your identity card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective legal advice and to file a claim before the corresponding control authority, which in this case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider any processing of personal data that concerns you to infringe the Regulation.
Purpose of processing personal data
The personal data and purpose of its treatment by the Owner will differ according to the information-capture system used:
The Owner asks for personal data which may include: full name, email address, telephone number and website address, in order to respond to users’ queries.
For example, Dravo S.A.U. use this data to respond to messages, queries, complaints, comments or concerns that users may have about information contained on the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts contained on the website, and any other queries that users may have that are not subject to the site’s terms and conditions.
- To assure compliance with the terms and conditions set out in the Legal Notice and the applicable legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help the site to assure the confidentiality of the personal data compiled.
- To support and enhance services offered by this site.
To protect your personal data, the Owner shall take every reasonable precaution and follow best industrial practices to avoid its loss, improper use, undue access, disclosure, tampering or destruction.
Dravo S.A.U. informs the User that your data shall not be assigned to any third-party organisations unless such assignment is in compliance with a legal obligation or if the provision of a service requires a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, data shall only be assigned to any third party once Dravo S.A.U. has obtained the User’s express consent.
However, in certain cases of partnerships with other professionals, the User’s consent will be sought, informing you of the partner’s identity and the purpose of the partnership. This will always be done maintaining the strictest security standards.
Other sites’ content
The pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, links to articles, etc.). Embedded content from another site behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other site.
Please consult the Cookies Policy for details of the policy regarding the collection, purpose and processing of cookies.
Justification for data processing
The legal basis for processing your data is: consent.
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
Personal data supplied to the Owner shall be kept until its deletion is requested.
Recipients of personal data
When browsing at https://dravosa.com non-identification data may be collected, including your IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, manage the site, study browsing patterns and compile demographic information.
The Owner accepts no liability for any processing of personal data done by any other websites that you may access via links contained on the site.
Precision and accuracy of personal data
You undertake to ensure that any data supplied to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and valid, keeping it duly up to date.
As a User of this website you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of any data supplied to the site, holding Dravo S.A.U. safe from any liability in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, correction, deletion, portability and objection, please write by email to email@example.com attaching valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your identity card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Dravo S.A.U. is obliged to conserve for official, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in effect until such time as they are amended by other duly published policies.