Pursuant to section 22.2 of the Information Society and E-commerce Services Act 2002 (34/2002, of 11 July), the owner of this website informs you that cookies are used by this site, the data-collection policy applied and how cookies are processed.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable sites to store and recover information about your browsing habits and — depending on the information they contain and how your equipment uses them — may be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://dravosa.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are processed by the website to enable registered users to browse through restricted areas and use the various functions available, such as processing the purchase of product or service.
Some cookies are essential in order for the website to work properly (e.g. comment systems and search features).
- Customisation cookies: These enable users to access the service with certain predefined general features, depending on a set of user-determined criteria, such as the choice of language or type of browser used to connect to the site
You may accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by changing your browser settings.
The links below contain instructions on how to enable or disable cookies for users of the most commonly used browsers.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Warning about deleting cookies You may delete or block cookies from this site, although it is possible that parts of the site may not function properly or the quality of your browsing experience may be affected.
If you have any doubts about this Cookies Policy or would like to make any comment about this website, please send an email to email@example.com.